LaserGas™ Q ICL
Unlike the previous generations of LaserGas™ products, the LaserGas™ Q family measures in the mid-infrared spectrum which allows for better detection limits. As well as detection of gases not obtainable with the more common near-infrared spectroscopy.
The sensor has low maintenance cost and does not require regular maintenance. The absence of extractive conditioning systems further improves availability of the measurements and eliminates errors related to sample handling.
The monitor is mounted directly onto flanges, which include purge gas connections and a tilting mechanism for easy alignment. Continuous purge flow prevents dust and other contamination from settling on the optical windows. Once power and data lines are connected, measurements are performed in real-time.
- IECEx/ATEX Zone 2
- Response time down to 1 second
- No gas sampling: in-situ measurement
- No interference from background gases
- In-line measurement, integral concentration over the full stack diameter
- Suitable for harsh environment
- No zero drift
- Stable calibration
- Combustion process
- In-situ monitoring
- Highly reliable real-time analyzer
- Low maintenance cost
- Reduce emission to the environment
- Easy to install and operate
- Reduce daily operation costs
- Optimize process
- Well-proven measurement technique