The first all-in-one TDLS analyzer – a complete gamechanger
NEO Monitors LaserGas™ iQ2 analyzer is the first to measure up to four gases (O2, CO, CH4, H2O)* and temperature depending on configuration, which eliminates the need for multiple units for combustion analysis. The cutting-edge design and ground-breaking functionality, ensures that the instrument delivers unmatched reliability and durability. By providing an optional single flange solution, installation cost can be significantly reduced. Customers may replace existing analyzers where explosion risks or high maintenance issues are a huge concern.
LaserGas™ iQ2 is developed on a well proven technology platform. With innovative design and extraordinary spectroscopically and optical solutions, the customer gets an accurate and reliable analyzer solving application needs such as FCC units, package boilers, process heaters, electrostatic precipitators, VCM waste gas recovery, reformer gas, incinerator and so forth. By providing an optional single flange or cross stack configuration, installation cost can be significantly reduced. Customers may replace existing analyzers where explosion risks or high maintenance issues are a huge concern.
*Some configurations may not be available in certain countries. Contact NEO Monitors AS for more information.
- Up to 5 measuring components O2, CO, CH4, H2O and temperature
- Configuration examples: O2 & CO, O2 & CO + CH4, O2 & CO + H2O, O2 & CO + H2O + temp
- Can handle a typical combustion process up to 2372 °F/1300°C
- Reduced installation cost
- Low maintenance cost
- Easy to install transceiver, one unit ensures easy alignment
- Double path length increases absorption signal for low concentration
- Transceiver can be mounted on coldest side of stack in extreme hot environments
- Well proven technology
- The design has flexibility to measure new/other gases and combinations of them
- No interference from background gases
- Factory calibrated
- Designed for 3 configurations – cross stack, one-flange with probe and open path
- Transceiver configuration
Datasheet – LaserGasTM iQ2 (365 kB)
Please fill out your name and e-mailadress and you will recieve an e-mail with link for the datasheet.
Request for product information
Please fill this form and you will be contacted by your local distributor.