NEO Monitors LaserGas™ Q SO2 is using Tuneable Laser AbsorptionSpectroscopy (TLAS) i.e a non-contact optical measurement method employing solid-state laser sources. The sensor remains unaffected by contaminants corrosives and does not require regular maintenance. The absence of extractive conditioning systems further improves availability of the measurements and eliminates errors related to sample handling. The monitor is mounted directly onto flanges, which include purge gas connections and a tilting mechanism for easy alignment. Continuous purge flow prevents dust and other contamination from settling on the optical windows. Once power and data lines are connected, measurements are performed
- Response time down to 1 second
- No gas sampling: In-situ measurement
- No interference from background gases
- Line measurement, integral concentration over the full stack diameter
- Integrated span check option available
- Suitable for harsh environment
- No zero drift
- Stable calibration
Datasheet – LaserGas™Q SO2 (365 kB)
Please fill out your name and e-mailadress and you will recieve an e-mail with link for the datasheet.
Request for information
Please fill this form and you will be contacted by your local distributor.