LaserGas™ II OP
NEO Monitors LaserGas™ II Open Path (OP) Monitor is s a compact, high performance gas analyser for long distance monitoring in ambient air. Measurement lengths of up to 1000 m. The OP Monitor utilizes a transmitter / reflector configuration to measure the average gas concentration along the optical line-of-sight. As option a self-contained, battery-powered version is available with a control keypad and a flash memory for data logging.
The monitor is installed on our proprietary x/y alignment platform (goniometer). Adapters for fixed installation on platforms or for tripod use are available. The instrument also includes a visible aiming laser and sighting optics for easy alignment even over long distances. Hoods for protection of the optical windows on transceiver and reflector side can be supplied.
- Easy to install, limited need for maintenance
- Response time down to 1 second
- No cross interference from other gases
- Very low detection limits (ppb and low
- Unaffected by fog or rain down to <1%
- Optional Ethernet connection and
- Wide range of detectable gases
- Mounted on our proprietary x/y alignment
platform (goniometer). Adapters
for fixed installation on platforms or for
tripod use are available
- Equipped also for hazardous areas
Datasheet – LaserGas™II OP (380 kB)
Please fill out your name and e-mailadress and you will recieve an e-mail with link for the datasheet.
Request for product information
Please fill this form and you will be contacted by your local distributor.