NEO Monitors and Ankersmid Sampling are participating in CEM 2016.
The 12th International Conference and exhibition on Emissions monitoring will take place in Lisbon, Portugal from the 18th – 20th May 2016.
The CEM event brings together the International emissions monitoring community to network, trade ideas and discuss technology, methods, applications, legislation and standardization relevant to all atmospheric pollutants which include particulates, SO2, NOx VOC, trace elements and greenhouse gases.
Conference topics are:
- Emission Trading
- Maritime Directives
- Future Regulation
- Industrial perspective of regulation and future monitoring challenges
- Fugitive Emission
- Fine Particulate Monitoring
- Standards and Quality
- Predictive Emission Monitor Systems (PEMS)
- Innovative Measurement Technology
- Case Studies (Power industry, Cement industry, Metal industry, Chemical Industry, Glass industry)
To read more about the conference, please go to their web page
Please come visit us at Ankersmid Sampling stand NO 4.