The monitor is easy to install, with a compact and strategic design made to fit in 19 inch racks. No other operations other than power supply, sample gas tubes and optional purge are required during installation.
– LaserGas R2P is optimized for extractive measurements in controlled environments. These kinds of measurements are typically used within chemical industry, petrochemical industry, industrial gas, semiconductor industry, power plants and H2S emission monitoring. The monitor is easy to install and delivers precise and fast measurements, said Ketil Gorm Paulsen, CEO at NEO Monitors.
The measurement path length enhances the detection limit. Both heated and non-heated cells path lengths are available. To avoid failure in optical parts in the Multipass cell, the cleanliness of the sample gas must be ensured. Filtering the sample gas in an appropriate extractive system may be required for some applications.
- Short response time (typically 2 – 10 sec)
- Very low detection limits (ppm for most gases)
- No interference from background gases
- Stable calibration, no zero drift
- Offline gas analysis in controlled environment
- No moving parts, no consumables