One of Europe’s largest developer and manufacturer of laser-based gas and dust analyzers has hired four new specialists to better meet increasing demands from customers and partners.
Since NEO Monitors were founded in 2003 the number of shipped analyzers have rose from under 50 to over 1,400 a year. Revenues have doubled from 2010 to 2014. NEO Monitors have therefore appointed four new experts to meet customer demands and needs.
• Nils Ragnar Liholt was previously at OptoSense AS, responsible for Production and Logistics. Before that he was Chief Engineer at Tandberg Data ASA and Engineer in the Norwegian Army Material Command. In NEO Monitors Liholt will work with quality systems and certifications as well as be point of contact for customers and partners in any quality issues
• Jonny Larssen Aksdal comes from Aibel AS, where he was Senior Instrument Engineer for offshore installations, with responsibility for fire and gas detectors. Prior to this, he worked as Instrument Engineer at Fabricom AS. At NEO Monitors Aksdal is appointed Application Engineer with focus on technical support and customer support
• Lars Jonas Haarberg recently graduated from the University of Oslo, where he holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science with specialization in robotics and intelligent systems. Haarberg are Test Engineer at NEO Monitors where he will adjust and calibrate measuring instruments for specific gases before they are shipped to customers
• Runar Sveum joins NEO Monitors as Senior Application Engineer from the parent company Norwegian Electro Optics (NEO) where he was Project Manager within SIL certification. Simultaneously Lars Brøndbo enters into the new role as Technical Manager
– Our four new colleagues have broad experience with advanced product development and quality control. With them, we can better support our customers and ensure the quality we require in our solutions. Our customers will quickly experience the value we add with offering a closer and better customer service and support, says Ketil Gorm Paulsen, CEO in NEO Monitors.